Tournoi des LDDC et -k2R- Index du Forum
Tournoi des LDDC et -k2R-
tournoi organisé par la team LDDC et -K2R-

Tournoi des LDDC et -k2R- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Tales Of$Xillia Undub ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi des LDDC et -k2R- Index du Forum -> Quart De Final -> RAID Vs D2T*
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
langdorin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tales Of$Xillia Undub Répondre en citant

Tales Of Xillia Undub > urlin.us/2k47y

Tales Of Xillia Undub

10cf746e54
GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community Home Forums > PC, Console & Handheld Discussions > Sony PlayStation 3 Discussions > PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew > . A lot of the time it's decided by the actors/actresses themselves and some charge stupidly high prices.According to XSEED there's been instances even where the licensing costs of the Japanese acting would have far exceeded their profits from the localization. It's a human thing.I played Melee in Japanese on occasion because Purin's voice was better than Jigglypuff'sMario Party never puts commas between names in team minigames, it's the best in Mario Party 7 when you can play as Dry Bones."Wario Dry Bones Peach"TsuntsunMoon3 years ago#7generalhs posted.Licensing the voicework for a niche NISA game is probably a heck of a lot cheaper than licensing the voicework for something huge in Japan like Tales, as well. I mean, I can edit and translate but the game doesn't start once I change this TLDAT file! Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Previous Thread Next Thread Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are Off Pingbacks are Off Refbacks are On Forum Rules Ad Subscribe Would you like to get all the new info from PSX-Scene in your email each day? Subscribe to our Daily Digest! Want to learn more about the team keeping you up to date with the latest scene news? Read about them now! Check out our Developer bios, too! Video Ad Latest 10 Posts so I'm trying to play some ps1 games on my hdmi computer monitor and I keep getting a message that says "current input timing not supported turn to 1920x1080 60Hz or other supported timing" does. Today, 10:42 AM Booting software from APPS works great for emulators using hdd and usb, but not for smb configurations. getting him in an arthouse film. If something is gonna be cheesy, it's often nice to hear it in a language you aren't familiar with.I used to put Smash Bros on French just to hear another language's take on Pokemon cries. Warriors orochi 3 and one piece pirate warriros come to mind because its annoying keeping up with the action on-screen and reading constant sub-titles at the same time*Wanting japanese voices in general when it comes to video games tends to be a vocal minority type of deal when you read about how much dubs suck on internet gaming forums (especially since japanese game forums will stereotypically be mostly populated by japanophiles anyway.meaning no matter how good a job dub actors do, it will forever suck in their opinion), but actually its not that big a deal to majority of gamers in the west, and namco probably doesn't see the point of spending a ton of extra money licensing all the different japanese voices actors (most of which tend to be very picky when it comes to contracts, at least according to xseed) when the majority won't care about said voices to use them a lot.Reason dual audio/sub only stuff works out so well for NIS is because to type of games they bring over don't have all that big of a budget in the first place so they can afford to spend more on the japanese voice actors.that and their dedicated super niche fanbase will support them because of their love for that kind of stuff.GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx Playing tales of xillia,FE:A, OP pirate warriors, dragon's crown, dynasty warriors 8, shantae: risky's revengeShun Goku Satsuma (Topic Creator)3 years ago#4MadDewg posted.Wanting japanese voices in general when it comes to video games tends to be a vocal minority type of deal when you read about how much dubs suck on internet gaming forums (especially since japanese game forums will stereotypically be mostly populated by japanophiles anyway.meaning no matter how good a job dub actors do, it will forever suck in their opinion)Yeah, that's why I was somewhat wary of posting on these forums. I think the big difference is the quality of the English VA's. Need Help playing ps1 games on ps2.

*I do admit that certain genres can be mad annoying to me if they have japanese voices only. I don't know enough about the industry to make a real remark. They basically price themselves out of the licensing intentionally since they just don't see why their voicework should leave Japan (seriously, that is a reason that's been stated by localization companies I trust. uLE ISO- Launched from OPL 0.9.3. I want to reuse my modded PS2 but. uLE ISO- Launched from OPL 0.9.3. my lil bro' . The path youll have to use should look like this /devhdd0/game/GAMEID, for the EU version it is: /devhdd0/game/NPEB01310.After you have done this, delete the whole gamefolder using Delete from a Backup all Files matching a specific Path FROM THE BACKUP. sendyo, May 21, 2014 Top #4 Member ShadowNeko003 Nyah Joined: Jun 9, 2008 Messages: 301 Country: Vanilla mean unmodded game ShadowNeko003, May 21, 2014 Top #5 .

parks and recreation season 2 completehot teen orgasmpremier elements 12university gang bang 14Falling Skies - Season 31080 saving private ryandrop it like thisle vieux frenchbattle of terrakamen rider decade all riders vs. dai shocker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi des LDDC et -k2R- Index du Forum -> Quart De Final -> RAID Vs D2T* Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Site créé par SQDB.